Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Must Haves for Summer 2011

Its that time of year again, its summer! I know I have been incognito for the past month but it has been quite eventful to say the least. I'm done with school, for a little while at least and am learning to relax again. It's also time for another "Grace's Must Haves" posts. 

Jack Rogers Hamptons Navajo Hi Wedge
I love, more like live in, my Jack Rogers during the summer. But I must say I am in love with these wedge JR's. I have been looking for a pair of wedges to wear with crops and dresses and these would be a perfect addition! 

Vineyard Vines Upper Keys Dress in Vineyard Navy
I've had my eye on this dress for quite a while now and am anxiously awaiting the opening of the brand new Vineyard Vines store at SouthPark Mall in Charlotte, NC.


Lilly Pulitzer Avery Skirt in Hotty Pink Cherry Begonias 
Fun skirts are perfect for the summer, especially when paired with a basic white tee. This skirt would just be so much fun, love it! 

Ray-Ban Small Aviator 
I already have a pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarers that I absolutely love, but definitely wouldn't mind adding this pair to the collection! 

Tugs: the original sunglass complement in pink seersucker of course
I was never a huge fan of Croakies, they were always too short and I would find myself getting annoyed with them. This product by Tugs seems like a wonderful idea, they are a little bit longer and made of a better fabric. While their website says they don't fit wire rimmed glasses well (such as Aviators), they work better for medium sized glasses, so my Wayfarers should work just fine! They come in a variety of colors and are a great buy at only $12. 

What are some of your Summer 2011 must haves? 

Until next time,
GES 

No comments:

Post a Comment