Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

94.3 Country Legends


You best believe this is my new favorite radio station. Honestly, I don't know how someone can be from the South and not like Country music. Its a part of our culture. I mean who doesn't love a good tune about lovin', cheatin' and drinkin'? 

Honestly, the fam and I could not figure this station out at first. One week they played mariachi music. The next week it was rock n' roll. Few weeks later, it was country legends and it can stay that way! They play all the classics from Alabama to Willie Nelson to the Oakridge Boys (who have a twitter by the way - who knew?) This station has not changed in my parents car. The other day, my mom sang along to the Oakridge Boys, which honestly is a once in a lifetime experience. If you're in the greater Columbia area, tune into this station and I promise you will not be disappointed. Those of you at 94.3 Country Legends, keep up the good work because you've got something GREAT! 

Until next time,
GES

No comments:

Post a Comment