Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Paris is never too far away..

"Paris is always a good idea"
-from the movie Sabrina

I've always loved everything French and I have always wanted to go to Paris, especially in the Spring. This weekend, I received my own little piece of Paris to remind me that it is never too far away.

Here is my Eiffel Tower charm that my aunt gave me to go on my charm bracelet so I will always carry a little piece of Paris with me :)


It was so nice to be at home with my family for my Spring Break. Although "home" isn't far away (at all), its still nice to get away from campus and just have quality time. My parents are amazing cooks. They love to experiment with foods from all over the world. Recently, we have been very into Spanish cuisine and making paella. Entertaining is important to my family and we love to provide our family and friends with a total dining "experience."

Our paella, it was SO good!

What types of food do you like to cook?




3 comments:

  1. Paris awaits you with open arms and will enjoy you as much as you enjoy her.It is truly a cultural feast.You will light up the city and be a beautiful addition. Send me a postcard. This article rocks.Nice paella toooo.
    Love,
    Your second biggest fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little charm, it's so sweet, I bet it looks precious on your charrm bracelet. I'm so glad we have like 5 Eiffel tower pictures around the apartment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to go to paris and update your blog!

    ReplyDelete