Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

If the shoe fits....

It's the week before spring break, I've had homework for the first time this semester and professors are scheduling exams before our week of relaxation and sunshine (I hope). This week seems to be moving at full speed and its almost half way through?

The week has been off to a pleasant start beginning with the Oscars on Sunday and a viewing of The King's Speech last night, which I highly recommend that everyone go see this film.  It is definitely deserving of an Oscar for Best Picture.

Although this week has been quite busy, I have found time to online shop.. my guilty pleasure.  If the shoe fits, buy it in every color or at least thats what people say, right?  A girl can never have enough shoes, so in this post I'm going to share with you my favorite pairs that are currently adorning my wardrobe and those that will be one day....

"Sometimes we need really special shoes to make the walk more fun."

Is that not the truth? Its amazing how different a pair of shoes can make you feel.





Jack Rogers Navajo Sandals - Platinum
If you know me, then you know that I love my Jack Rogers and I wear them....a lot. Platinum is the best color because it goes with everything. (I mean literally everything)

The Black Pump
The black pump is essential to any girls closet and can instantly transform any outfit. My black pumps are my go to shoes. These are Christian Louboutin's.... they WILL one day be added to my shoe collection. Aren't they great?


Cole Haan Mariela Peep Toe Pumps
I tried these babies on right before Christmas and fell in love.  Its the perfect summer heel, great for sundresses or jeans and a fun top.


J. Crew Ballet Flats
These are the best shoes to just throw on and go but still look great! 

What are your dream shoes?

1 comment:

  1. I don't wear shoes because I'm from across the river. There we just roll up our overall pants legs and fish in the backwoods creeks and bogs. I don't have any dream shoes and I never will.

    ReplyDelete