Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

What Would I Do Without You? My Winter Must Haves

In South Carolina we have the most strange winter season anyone could imagine. Somedays it is just down right cold and a few days later it feels like spring. To be honest, I'm ready for a little bit warmer weather, not to mention I just bought a really great pair of Lilly Pulitzer shorts that I can't wait to wear! So here they are, my winter must haves:

Patagonia Fleece Jacket
I don't have this exact jacket but mine is from a few years ago and one of the best investments. Its the perfect everyday fleece jacket, just throw it on and go! The neat thing about mine is that its reversible so its good in rain or shine. This is the Retro X jacket, its about time for a new Patagonia so this one might have to be my next investment.
Ray Ban's New Wayfarer 
Ok, so these are a year round must have for me. I always have my Ray Bans with me and the New Wayfarer are a little bit smaller frame wise than the original, which is perfect for me because I'm a smaller girl. The great thing about these glasses in particular is that they will NEVER go out of style. They are a timeless classic and I will be wearing mine 20 years from now. 


Cowboy Boots
These boots were made for walking. I love love love my cowboy boots. I have these pictured above, the cutouts add a girly touch and the heel is the perfect height. I have gotten my money's worth out of these and they are a great addition to a lot of my outfits. 

Pashmina Scarf
So I have this scarf in almost all colors. If you know me, you'll see me in one of my pashminas a few days out of the week. They are great and can add a little something extra to all of your outfits. They aren't too heavy and are great to wear from early fall to early spring. 

Of course all wardrobes have the essentials to go with your must haves. Jeans are a daily staple of mine, bootcut and skinny of course. My white and black solid long sleeve tee's go great with my pashminas. When I'm not in my cowboy boots, ballet flats are a go to item.  Basic sweaters are perfect for South Carolina weather and you can never go wrong with a good cashmere sweater. Can't wait to share with you my must haves for Spring! :)

1 comment:

  1. just came across your blog - love it! such a fan :) can't wait to read more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete